You will work in a cross-functional environment alongside an international team of business and technical experts on one of Deutsche Telekom’s main reporting platforms – in the business area of information model maintenance. The role is to ensure that the BW system provides accurate, timely and relevant information for top decision makers of the DT Group. You will be required to translate ongoing business requirements into technically feasible BW solutions.
- Use of BW Modelling tools and Eclipse for management and maintenance of BW metadata objects, the creation of calculated and restricted key figures, the design and construction of queries.
- Create and maintain SAP BW process chains.
- Ensure adequate transports of objects between BW systems.
- Provide and maintain master data for SAP BW on HANA system including maintenance of relevant characteristics and attributes.
- Analyze business requirements and suggest implementation alternatives in SAP BW;
- Regular performing of maintenance tasks (e.g. error analysis, master data implementation; process chain verifications).
- Design and coordination of ad hoc queries;
- Ensure data accuracy & consistency and execute regular maintenance activities;
- Graduate degree in business administration or information systems;
- Business experience with management information systems / reporting systems;
- Understanding for SAP architectures and experience with multi-dimensional data modelling;
- Proven knowledge in SAP data warehouse solutions (especially SAP BW);
- Good conceptual & analytical skills;
- Knowledge about the central key performance indicators used within a big company;
- Ability to diagnose & address/debug application issues;
- Language: Fluent written and spoken English
- Proactivity towards customer service is essential;
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands;
- A thorough and methodical approach to work;
- Highly developed skills in interpersonal communication;
- Knowledge sharing – active contributor.
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.