Are you familiar with the tasks and processes of an online editorial team? Do you speak German like your mother tongue? And would you like to be part of a team that manages the HR intranet for Deutsche Telekom? If your answers to all these questions are “Yes”, we would be happy to get to know you.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Maintaining and creating content in German and English language for the high-reach internal HR portal of Deutsche Telekom.
- Writing headlines and long copy for HR topics from travel booking to salary conditions to health offers.
- Coordinating the content with the product managers and advising them on the best possible presentation of their content in the HR portal.
- Monitoring, analyzing traffic and developing optimization measures.
- Working closely with the rest of the team and the editorial board.
- Managing various content suppliers
What we expect from you:
- You hold a degree in humanities, journalism or communication studies or have similar academic qualifications.
- You have experience in online editing and SEO.
- You have an excellent command of the German language and a very good knowledge of the English language.
- It would be perfect if you already have some experience in dealing with customers on a German service line.
- CMS, tracking tools and social media management are no secrets for you.
- You can switch quickly without losing the overview.